25/08/2021 0 Comments
KNOWING YOUR STRENGTHS
Why knowing your strengths is important.
Determining your strengths and what you’re naturally good at is a great way to figure out what you’re passionate about.
When you’re naturally good at something, there’s a higher chance that you’ll enjoy doing it.
When things are easier for you to achieve on a daily basis, you’ll have an easier time staying motivated.
- THINK ABOUT WHAT SKILLS HAVE HELPED YOU THRIVE
- CONSIDER WHICH ACTIVITIES OR SKILLS MAKE YOU FEEL EMPOWERED
- WHAT COMES TO YOU NATURALLY?
- TAKE NOTE OF HOW YOU SPEND YOUR FREE TIME
- WHAT WERE YOU GOOD AT AS A CHILD?
- ASK OTHERS WHAT THEY THINK YOU’RE GOOD AT
- LOOK FOR PATTERNS
Finding out what you’re good at is a wonderful place to start if you’re trying to figure out what you want to accomplish with the rest of your life.
You might discover that your hobbies are great assets that you ca use to launch a career path, or you might discover that you have a talent you were previously unaware of!