11/10/2021 0 Comments
FAKE BACKGROUND OFFICE NOISE
Have you used Fake Background Office noise while working from home?
- Fake office background noise helped workers to be more productive.
- It also helps people feel less lonely when working from home.
- It takes away the feeling of isolation. We as humans feel more comfortable together than alone, even if we are not actively engaging with the group that surrounds us.
- We can trick the mind into thinking you are actually physically together with other people.
- Added benefit by Statistician Paul Hewson: "It's also another way of demarcating work from home. Office noise on, you're working. Office noise off, you are at home.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, pop a message in the comments below.