06/05/2022 0 Comments
DO BUSINESS OWNERS REALLY REQUIRE THE SERVICES OF A BOOKKEEPER?
Do business owners really require the services of a bookkeeper? My answer will be NO.
Because it makes no difference who does it as long as you can:
- Keep a detailed record of all financial transactions
- Regularly update the general ledger
- Entries entering the accounting system are reconciled
- Debits and credits are recorded accordingly
- Sustain the trial balance through general ledger reconciliation
- To comply with reporting requirements with complete understanding of local law.
- Keep an eye on any deviations from the budgeted amount
…then the business will operate perfectly.
So, if you have enough time to do YOUR own books and ensure they are ACCURATE AND RELIABLE, you are going to be perfectly fine!
If you require assistance with your bookkeeping and wish to hire someone to help you, email us for enquiries about our financial accounting, bookkeeping, PAYE and VAT advice services we offer across Gloucestershire & the UK.
Book a FREE discovery call today!
#smallbusiness #startups #bookkeeping #accounting