16/11/2021 0 Comments
ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HIRING AN APPRENTICE?
There are several steps to taking on an apprentice.
- Choose an apprenticeship for your business or organisation.
- Find an organisation that offers training for the apprenticeship you’ve chosen.
- Check what funding is available for training and other costs to your organisation.
- Advertise your apprenticeship - find out how to create an advert using your apprenticeship service account or give your training provider permission to do this for you.
- Select your apprentice and make an apprenticeship agreement and commitment statement with them.
If you do not want to hire and train the apprentice yourself, you can use an apprenticeship training agency. The apprentice will be employed by the agency but will work in your organisation.